Miami rent assistance for homeless people

State and local government assistance programs.
Newday
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Miami rent assistance for homeless people

Post by Newday »

Hello my name is Dawn and I am currently homeless in Miami as a result of an abusive relationship in which I was fortunate to have escaped from. I currently have income of approximately $1800 a month. I also have someone willing to be a 2nd party on a lease who has approximately the same income. I am not able to pay the first months rent or deposit to get into a place due to spending my pay on hotel rooms to keep myself and my service dog inside. Could you please send me any info on deposit and first month rent assistance you may have for Miami FL.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Miami rent assistance for homeless people

Post by Admin »

Hi Dawn,
So glad you got away from that relationship. If you have a source of income you are more than likely to qualify for rent help in Miami from places such as HAND or community action. If you have no income or money, a DV shelter may be your best option for short term support. Then look here for organizations that help pay rent in Miami.
Newday wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:26 am Hello my name is Dawn and I am currently homeless in Miami as a result of an abusive relationship in which I was fortunate to have escaped from.