Who can give me a charitable donation?

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
LoreyM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Who can give me a charitable donation?

Post by LoreyM »

Good evening,
My name is Kelly, I am a 28 year old mama to two absolutely amazing little boys. I truly couldn't ask for better, I thank God everyday, and when I count my blessings I absolutely count them twice. However I would like a home, and maybe someone can get me a charitable donation? I attended a technical school to achieve my medical assistant certification, and then a little while later decided to go back and get my associates degree at Widener University, in Chester PA. I worked for a doctor's office in Glen Mills for 3 almost 4 years until 3 or 4 days prior to COVID. During COVID I found out I was pregnant with my youngest son (2) Jaxon. Since we have experienced COVID, and we all learned how to adjust to the new normal that we were experiencing, I have found myself time after time being unable to save enough money to be able to actually get a house or even 2 bedroom apartment that my boys and I can call home.
Right now, my biggest goal is to have a home that i am able to call my own but also decorate and make look cute. I'm truly being 100% honest when I say that I've always looked forward to "decorating" my bedroom this way, or my living room that way. I have yet to be able to meet this goal but I have faith, and I know I will. Right now I am asking for any type of assistance in a charitable donation for my family and I to be able to find somewhere we can call home and accomplish my dreams. My boys both deserve the world in the palm of their hands, and although I wasn't exactly smart when it came to who I laid down and had a child with I wouldn't change them for the world. Although their fathers are not involved, and with little to no support from my family it truly is difficult to navigate through day to day wanting to give my boys the world but falling short over and over. My goal is to be able to have my boys and myself in a house of our own for our first Christmas together in our first house together.
I would truly be forever grateful for any assistance, and or any information you can provide for my family and I.
Thank you, and God Bless!!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Who can give me a charitable donation?

Post by Admin »

Hi Kelly,
If you want a donation, maybe try a peer to peer crowdfunding service. It is often hard to raise money, but some people have success. Some generous people may donate to your cause, and find details on raising money on GoFund me.
LoreyM wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:18 am Good evening,
My name is Kelly, I am a 28 year old mama to two absolutely amazing little boys. I truly couldn't ask for better, I thank God everyday, and when I count my blessings I absolutely count them twice. However I would like a home, and maybe someone can get me a charitable donation?