Free iPhone

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Andrew John Bonczek
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Free iPhone

Post by Andrew John Bonczek »

Good morning,
I really need help with my getting an Apple iPhone so I can call my kids, doctors and for emergencies. I can't get pay for one anywhere because of my income. I have had COVID several times which left me behind in my bills. Last year I and my 3 children had to move out of our home because I was deemed over-income for the HOC Scattered Site Program. This left us separated - me and my kids so I need the iPhone to call them.
I am trying to catch up but I am struggling. I currently am in debt $5,190.72 and can't afford any Apple products much less an iPhone. Recently I was selected and received a Housing Choice Voucher. I have until the end of the month to pay this so I can move to another home. The voucher will help me toward future stability and getting my kids back, so I need information on the free smartphone from iPhone phone programs until then. If you can please help me and send this to other people you know that can help I will be forever grateful. If you need to speak to me my please amil me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Free iPhone

Post by Admin »

Hi,
There are free phone programs that the government runs. In fact, each consumer pays FCC costs towards this program, and then the government helps ensure low-income families have access to a free phone, with some carriers even giving out iPhones. Look here for details on help getting a iPhone.
Andrew John Bonczek wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:37 pm Good morning,
I really need help with my getting an Apple iPhone so I can call my kids, doctors and for emergencies.