Anyone have ideas while waiting on workers compensation claim?

Ways to increase your income or make money.
SteveKerr
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Anyone have ideas while waiting on workers compensation claim?

Post by SteveKerr »

Hello, I am seeking assistance to try and help get my family and myself caught up. I presently have a workers compensation claim pending as well as other labor related issues due to my wife and I being fired because we were in the hospital undergoing an emergency C section. The owner of the company got mad because we were not at work. Completely absurd situation. To make matters worse we traded in our old vehicle to get a new vehicle that was a company vehicle and that was taken from us. I can provide documentation of my workers compensation claim to anyone complaints proving this situation. Please let me know if you can help us get financial assistance and a vehicle if possible. We will be forever grateful. Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Anyone have ideas while waiting on workers compensation claim?

Post by Admin »

Did you try FMLA? As an employer should offer it - Family Leave is mandated by the government for what you described. The money from FMLA can help people for a short period of time while the longer term workers comp is resolved, and learn about how to get FMLA.
SteveKerr wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:04 am Hello, I am seeking assistance to try and help get my family and myself caught up. I presently have a workers compensation claim pending as well as other labor related issues due to my wife and I being fired because we were in the hospital undergoing an emergency C section.