Looking for free money and here are programs

State and local government assistance programs.
ariana marie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Looking for free money and here are programs

Post by ariana marie »

My name is Jennifer. I am disabled from MS and PTSD. I live alone and on a fixed income and need more money, hopefully from those free money places I read about. The other day I came out of Walmart and my only means of transportation wouldn’t start. I had to use my rent money to get it towed to Honda. This cost me 120.00. So I need funds to pay that and money for other bills.
Honda explains to me my car needs the immobilizer replaced. The cost they said would be 159.00 for diagnostic test and 800.00 plus tax and fees. I don’t have the money and now can’t pay this months rent. I need money to get my car to get to medical appointments, the store, vet, and the dentist. The day after this happened I had an appointment at the dentist because I have a broken tooth that is causing pain. Now the pain is very bad but I can’t get their.
I live alone. I have no family and I have no friends to call on. I free money as I need my car fixed bad. My anxiety is up because this my only way to get anywhere. I have no one to help me. I had to use again this months rent to have cat food and litter delivered because of not having a car. Please help me find assistance ASAP. I can’t leave my car sitting at Honda either so that’s more money. Please please help me.
Marissa

Re: Looking for free money and here are programs

Post by Marissa »

Good Evening, I am currently in the Raleigh Area seeking money or some form of help for me and my family. I have a wife (33) of 3 years and 5 children (14,12,5,4,2 ) . While I am currently seeking work to get some money for us and have secured some viable options, essentials like work shoes & pants have been hard to come across.
My wife works also from home but with the high cost of the hotel we are left with little to no money. Tomorrow the manager has given us no option or extension and I am afraid I might end up out on the street with my wife and children. I need any possible help whether - it's a few nights or even other resources or places that give out free money that are available to people in my situation. I don't want to lose my children to cold and hunger during this holiday season so if you could help me I would greatly appreciate it. We can be reached on either number or email
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Looking for free money and here are programs

Post by Admin »

We have a number of programs that give out money. Of course they all have applications, funds are generally for low-income families, and there are other conditions. But look here for free money. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... money.html