Anyone ever get through to 211 = always just voice mail

State and local government assistance programs.
Dan Nowaski
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Anyone ever get through to 211 = always just voice mail

Post by Dan Nowaski »

Good afternoon, I've been trying for some time now in my area to use the famed 211.
Where we are located in rural southern New Mexico Otero County. When we dial 211 we get a voicemail box. This happens every time. Someone must be emptying the box as it always lets us leave a voicemail with name phone number and a brief message.
The problem is the fact we never get a call back. We have left better than a dozen messages on that voicemail and even some comedic messages with our a single returned call.
Have tried to figure out the maze of options on the United Way 211 website to report the issue but have not had any response or attention to this that I am aware of other than a voice mail.
Just hoping you may be able to forward this to someone to help. Thank you
Dan Meyer

Re: Anyone ever get through to 211 = always just voice mail

Post by Dan Meyer »

How are you? I have received your information from Norwescap and I am in need of something without a waiting list or that will answer my call, not like 211 which is always voice mail. I am currently homeless and staying with someone who are in public housing and can’t have anyone stay with them. If I have to go out, I leave out early when it’s dark and come back when it’s dark. I have until the end of this month so that the person doesn’t get into trouble with their housing. I have applied to a lot of places and have been placed on a 2-5yr waiting list, and 211 never picks up the phone. I am in the Morristown NJ area and would like to know if you can please please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Anyone ever get through to 211 = always just voice mail

Post by Admin »

Hello,
We are fine. We hope you are. Yes, all services, including United Way 211, are limited. The yare charities after all that reply on donations, volutneers, etc. But maybe we have resources, and look here for [urlhttps://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/govern ... tance.html]financial help for immediate needs[/url].
Dan Meyer wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:07 am How are you? I have received your information from Norwescap and I am in need of something without a waiting list or that will answer my call, n