Rescued a cat and need food and litter

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Jimmy_John_Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rescued a cat and need food and litter

Post by Jimmy_John_Smith »

I do not own a computer, merely a phone. Can you please help me find resources to get food and litter for my new cat that I rescued? She helps me with my depression and anxiety. I have a serious life-threatening chronic disease I have contended with for 30 years. Although I am highly educated, disciplined, and industrious I have exhausted my financial resources paying for my own Medical Treatments and I can't seem to get the money for the cat food or supplies.
I rescued this kitty cat but now I fear that I cannot pay for its litter nor can I pay for its cat food. I'm on a specialty diet because of my disease so food pantries I cannot use for myself. Please can you offer me help? I do not have family my mother is 90 years old and my two siblings are out of state and do not have the financial resources to assist me. I have worked very hard all my life until I was no longer able to because of my disease. If there were any way that I could pay for the services that I need I would. Will you seriously consider my request for litter and cat food and assist me in every possible way? I spend most of my day tending to my illness, treatments Etc. Thank you kindly for your time and consideration
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rescued a cat and need food and litter

Post by Admin »

Hi,
Did you type that entire message on a phone?! If so wow! As far as cat food and litter, ask the shelter where you just got the cat from. Also, try a pet food pantry as they often have free litter, supplies, food and more. Find free pet food distribution centers.
If you can't get to a location, some meals on Wheels will pick up the supplies for you (if you are homebound). So check with them too.
Goo luck!
Jimmy_John_Smith wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:57 am I do not own a computer, merely a phone. Can you please help me find resources to get food and litter for my new cat that I rescued? She helps me with my depression and anxiety. I have a serious life-threatening chronic disease I have contended with for 30 years. Although I am highly educated, disciplined, and industrious I have exhausted my financial resources paying for my own Medical Treatments and I can't seem to get the money for the cat food or supplies.
I rescued this kitty cat but now I fear that I cannot pay for its litter nor can I pay for its cat food. I'm on a specialty diet because of my disease so food pantries I cannot use for myself. Please can you offer me help? I do not have family my mother is 90 years old and my two siblings are out of state and do not have the financial resources to assist me. I have worked very hard all my life until I was no longer able to because of my disease. If there were any way that I could pay for the services that I need I would. Will you seriously consider my request for litter and cat food and assist me in every possible way? I spend most of my day tending to my illness, treatments Etc. Thank you kindly for your time and consideration