Elderly couple in poverty trying to make it through

State and local government assistance programs.
Stewards
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Elderly couple in poverty trying to make it through

Post by Stewards »

We are 2 elderly people residing in the home. We each have health problems.
Our income is below the poverty level and we need help to make ends meet.
First I'm asking if you could make a one time charity payment to Teco electric Company. At least we could have much needed air conditioning and refrigeration. We have been without either for a number of weeks doing the best we can as two elderly people with no money.
Thank you for any assistance you may be able to help us with. I would appreciate it if you could contact me as soon as possible.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Elderly couple in poverty trying to make it through

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear that. If you have no money as you say, are elderly and not working, what is your long term plans? As any financial help for a bill, such as TECO, is kind of pointless as you will be back in the same place next month. That being said, look here for options. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
Stewards wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:18 am We are 2 elderly people residing in the home. We each have health problems.
Our income is below the poverty level and we need help to make ends meet.
First I'm asking if you could make a one time charity payment to Teco electric Company. At least we could have much needed air conditioning and refrigeration. We have been without either for a number of weeks doing the best we can as two elderly people with no money.
Thank you for any assistance you may be able to help us with. I would appreciate it if you could contact me as soon as possible.