When lose son to overdose what to do

Commentary on charities and assistance programs offered.
NHPB has many charity programs listed, and find help from a charity.
Eckhard
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

When lose son to overdose what to do

Post by Eckhard »

Good afternoon,
I am reaching out to hear about any programs or assistance that you offer or if you know of charity that can assist.
On September 23,2022. I lost my 18 year old son from a overdose. Prior to his passing, I had no choice but to resign from my job of 5 years to be his 24/7 caretaker. Since his passing, I have had difficulty dealing with everyday challenges. My youngest son and I had to move into my fathers house since I was out of work. I am trying my best to get back on my feet but having trouble doing so. Is there a charity or some other program that helps surivors recover financially when losing a son or kid to a drug overdose?
If you could please let me know of anything that could help me at this time I would greatly appreciate it.
Jada Kai
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: When lose son to overdose what to do

Post by Jada Kai »

Greetings
I'm reaching out for help on my bills and mental health. And to see if there are charities in the area as my son overdosed and died. I can't work and am in a deep depression.
I need money to do some repairs on my dead sons vehicle. We have the parts. Another local mechanic backed out. My sin needs his vehicle for life and mental health appointments. God bless you.
Sincerely,
Christina