Find how to get help with rent
Spinella
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lost my vehicle which was my shelter

Post by Spinella »

Hello,
I am in dire need of any and all assistance available. I have been homeless/unemployed for 6 months and the past month I have lost my vehicle a.k.a. My shelter. I have slept in fields freezing at night and have gone hungry many a night.
I applied for EBT but never received an interview phone call. Every night I have to scramble to find shelter but end up staying at pilot or outside freezing when I can't find a ride I have $0 to my name and have lost everything. If I could qualify for financial assistance and a place to stay I would be extremely grateful. Also any help completing my EBT too. I barely survive day to day and each day is more gloom. Please reply via email or phone ASAP! I am located in Warner Robins.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lost my vehicle which was my shelter

Post by Admin »

There are other places to sleep and shelter programs - as it is not a good solution or safe to stay in a car for an extended period of time. Now of course since you lost it that is not an option. Try the Salvation Army for both shelter and other long term guidance, and find a [url=https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... elter.html]Salvation Army sort term homeless shelter/url].