NEED HOME PERSONAL LOAN

Anyone seeking grant information or comments on them
NHPB has many grant programs listed, and look here for grants to help pay bills.
lorendep

NEED HOME PERSONAL LOAN

Post by lorendep »

HELLO.MY NAME IS DOAN HALLECK , I KNOWN ENGLISH LITTER. IAM SCARE AND WORRY DON'T KNOWN HOW TO SAY THE RIGHT WAY . PLEASE , PLEASE . PLEASE ,HELP . THANK YOU VERY MUCH
PLEASE HELP ME HOW APPLY GRANTS FOR HOME PERSONAL
Flavor
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: NEED HOME PERSONAL LOAN

Post by Flavor »

I am looking for some kind of personal loan to help catch up my house payment which is $5362.00. Also two other bills that come to $1200.09. I tried to get loans but I only make $851.00 a month on SSD.
My husband got a pay cut of $400 a pay. Once I catch them up I should be ok. I tried for a home loan modification but all they will do for me is have me pay $300 more a month on my payment for 11 months but that's more then we can afford right now. Is there any loan you can help me get?
John Smith

Post by John Smith »

Good evening,
My question is regarding a 14 day notice to pay my rent and hope a personal loan for my rental home will help. I’ve been unemployed due to the pandemic since March 17th. My husband lost his job as well and he and I have been on unemployment. He just returned to work 3 weeks ago. We have been sending a $1000 and $500 on a weekly basis but have no way of coming up with this amount of arrears in 14 days, so a short term home personal loan will help.
Are we able to receive any legal assistance in this matter?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Since no job, no bank account, but still need a loan it will be hard to say the least. Also try a charity grant. But as far as a loan, look here for
loans for people with no bank account.
John Smith wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:41 am Good evening,
My question is regarding a 14 day notice to pay my rent and hope a personal loan for my rental home will help. I’ve been unemployed due to the pandemic since March 17th.