Home repairs for shared home

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Oneistheonly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Home repairs for shared home

Post by Oneistheonly »

Hello:
My name is Wanda. I am E-mailing you on behalf of my roommate Gregory. He owns his own home which he is paying a mortgage on and we share the home that needs to be fixed. He needs a lot of work done on his home.
The work that Gregory needs on his home is listed below:
First of all every room in the house needs to be decluttered.
All Walls in every room needs to be cleaned and painted.
All floors needs to be cleaned and carpet or rugs needs to be taken up. I have no idea how the wood floors look or what condition they are in.
The Kitchen is the biggest project we have. The kitchen needs new cabinets, needs new sinks and counter tops. The walls needs cleaning and painted. The floors needs cleaning and serviced.
Bathroom: Bathtub needs Grab Bars. Bathtub needs to be caulked as well as toilets needs to be caulked. I also would like to know can toilets be raised higher for a older person to use.
Grab bars need to be on walkway outside where you come into the house.
Front and Back door needs to be replaced. All other doors needs to be painted or replaced. I will leave that up to you for you to look at once you come to inspect the house.
Me (Wanda) and Gregory are not in the best of health and that is why we are reaching out to you for your help and that is why we share this home.
Gregory cannot maintain or cut the grass this year because he has pain in one of his legs and is under the doctor care. He also have many other health issues. So we need help with lawn care this year.
I (Wanda Davis) have many health issues as well. I cannot stand up for long period of time. I just recently got out of the hospital. I was in the hospital for 12 days.
Me and Gregory do not have the money or the manpower to get all of this work done to fix the home. I (Wanda) is on a fixed income and we struggle with mortgage and other home repair tasks. I receive Social Security. My monthly income is $800 a month
Gregory income is $1320 a month.
We both are 62 years of age and will soon be 63 years of age. We both are Veterans.
Will you please help us. If you do decide to help us will there be any cost, will there be a waiting list, and what are the eligibility requirements.
Our Mailing Address Where We Receive Our Mail Is:
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Home repairs for shared home

Post by Admin »

Hi Wanda,
That is a large list of home repairs you need. And it sounds like you have little to no income. The government does offer low-interest loans for fixing a home and there are some grant programs too. Look here for free home repair grant money.
Oneistheonly wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:43 am Hello:
My name is Wanda.
The work that Gregory needs on his home is listed below:
First of all every room in the house needs to be decluttered.
All Walls in every room needs to be cleaned and painted.
All floors needs to be cleaned and carpet or rugs needs to be taken up. I have no idea how the wood floors look or what condition they are in.
The Kitchen is the biggest project we have. The kitchen needs new cabinets, needs new sinks and counter tops. The walls needs cleaning and painted. The floors needs cleaning and serviced.
Bathroom: Bathtub needs Grab Bars. Bathtub needs to be caulked as well as toilets needs to be caulked. I also would like to know can toilets be raised higher for a older person to use.
Grab bars need to be on walkway outside where you come into the house.
Front and Back door needs to be replaced. All other doors needs to be painted or replaced. I will leave that up to you for you to look at once you come to inspect the house.