Need to visit sick family member

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Marilyn Sugar
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need to visit sick family member

Post by Marilyn Sugar »

Good Evening, My name is James Bennett and I am writing you to explain my situation and ask for your help in try to move closer too, and see, sick family members. I am trying to get closer to my family that lives about an hour away. I live in Hutchinson, MN and I have absolutely no resources. My Fiance and I have nothing to our names and the rest of our family lives in Hawick, MN.
There is a Mobile Home on the Property that our family lives on, and is currently in my soon to be Brother-In-Law's name and He is willing to sign the Home to Us but I need to move closer to the family for this. The issue is, the property that they live on, isn't theirs. Its DNR MN Property that is being leased by a person that doesn't want either my Fiance or I to live on the property. So, we're in a serious situation, because we only have about 9 days until our rent is up/due at our current address.
I hardly have anything and neither does my finance. I am willing to do anything that needs to be done in order to either receive help to move closer to my family and visit the sick members. Or looking for guidance. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your time and consideration in this situation.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to visit sick family member

Post by Admin »

Since your sick family member lives a distance away, you may need to try a national non-profit agency for financial help, travel vouchers and other ideas. Many work off donations and do try to help people that are sick, as well as their family members. Look here for non-profit organizations that help low-income people.