Will someone adopt my kids for Christmas

State and local government assistance programs.
Mandiandfamily
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Will someone adopt my kids for Christmas

Post by Mandiandfamily »

I literally give up.... I feel like Job from the bible. In the past year I've lost so much. I’ve had a heart attack I lost my left due to an insect bite my son 13 years old is lashing out and my husband is working barely keeping us a float.
I've begged at least 100 ministries to please adopt us for the Christmas and either I was already too late or the door just closed in my face. WHY WON'T SOMEONE HELP ME NOW THAT MY FAMILY NEEDS IT? I'VE ALWAYS BEEN ONE TO GIVE AND NOW THAT I'M IN NEED I CAN'T EVEN GET A CRUMB FROM A CHARITY. IT HAS BEEN SO HARD THIS YEAR TO TRUST IN God whenever bone in my body wants to give up.
Please I am down on my knees with tears in my one eye. Please can someone out there help my family...can anyone hear me. Please....you are my last hope.... my family deserves a nice Christmas we have been through so much and I have nothing to give my family for all they've done this year how do you explain that to them.....I give up.
I know this is a shot in the dark but I'm begging for help...no food for Christmas day....
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Will someone adopt my kids for Christmas

Post by Admin »

You asked 100 ministries for Christmas help? We highly doubt that as there are not even 100 agencies to try in the Boston area. So something sounds fishy there. Anyway, lets say we do believe you...you can still try this resource for assistance. It is listed here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nty_h.html
Mandiandfamily wrote:I've begged at least 100 ministries to please adopt us for the Christmas and either I was already too late or the door just closed in my face. WHY WON'T SOMEONE HELP ME NOW THAT MY FAMILY NEEDS IT? I'VE ALWAYS BEEN ONE TO GIVE AND NOW THAT I'M IN NEED I CAN'T EVEN GET A CRUMB FROM A CHARITY.
Momar

Post by Momar »

Hello I am a single mom of 2 children. My daughter is 16 and my baby boy is 12. My kids are my whole world and it kills me that I cannot give them everything that they need due to my being out of work and unable to get any cash assistance through the local government agencies here in Ohio. All I want is to have my family be happy and healthy!
Anything at all would help! Bills are piling up and Thanksgiving today, next Christmas. I'm really desperate to give my kids the best Christmas ever this year, and I hope an adoption program will open up. I do not want to be picky.
My son loves to play Xbox One over at his friends (game Call of Duty Infiniti Warfare and Red Dead Redemption2) and he also likes hunting stuff (gear, bows, etc.). I think that's because his father is not around.
He also likes to watch movies (Rush Hour2, Be kind rewind, any 3D movies). My Kiara loves clothes of course (size 5 pants, size M tops) and cash to go hang out with her friends.
I on the other hand desperately need help with $ to pay bills and put food on the table. I could use a nice pair of winter boots with coat along with my children. Also our TV is very old and getting ready to go out. I definitely cannot afford to buy another one. We would be so grateful for anything that we receive! I'm so thankful that at least we have each other’s love! That's what really counts! Thank you so much,
PetHelpers

Post by PetHelpers »

My family and I could really use some assistance this Christmas, my youngest is 14 and has had 9 heart surgeries and needs someone to adopt him for Christmas.
She just made medical history in December 2021; she was the first child recipient to receive the "Melody" It is an artificial conduit for her heart. She was the 5th recipient but the first child, and the first recipient in Utah. We have had a huge struggle the last 18 months I was a victim of domestic violence by a nephew of mine and I had my face smashed in and was stabbed
Because of this it led to us losing our home, and then after putting all our belongings into storage units they were broke into and almost all of our belongings were stolen from us.
I am currently sleeping on a friend’s couch, and trying to get back into a home for us. So I obviously can afford the holidays and need someone to adopt them for Christmas gifts and food.
Both my daughter and I are disabled and are struggling to find assistance to help us get some housing. We have gone through so much over the past 18 months and I just want to make this a Merry Christmas for my daughter. Can you please provide me with a list of resources to help us? I am doing my best as a single mother but I have lost our home, our vehicle, my self-dignity and I want to give my daughter at least one day in this year she can look forward to and forget our struggles for a day. Thank you for your help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

9 hear surgeries? She sounds like a warrior/survivor. As far as adopt a family or other programs, look here for Christmas help. There are many charities, corporations and other places that assist at Christmas. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
PetHelpers wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:56 am My family and I could really use some assistance this Christmas, my youngest is 14 and has had 9 heart surgeries and needs someone to adopt him for Christmas.