We need health care for our children

Help with paying medical bills
D Robinson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

We need health care for our children

Post by D Robinson »

My husband lost his job 4 months ago, we have no income. We currently receive Medicaid for our 4 children, my husband and I no longer have insurance. We receive EBT for food stamps. We are 2 months behind on rent as well as power on the verge of being shut off. Our gas was shut off today. We also need some type of medical care for our children.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: We need health care for our children

Post by Admin »

There are some government resources for child care medical needs. It is a form of insurance known as CHIP, or Children's Health Insurance Program. It is offered in all states, using federal and state grants to pay for it. It is offered for both low income and more moderate income families too, so it has a fairly wide income level in place. There is a toll free number to dial to apply and for intake. Get more on CHIP. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ce_pr.html
lakeshia

Post by lakeshia »

To whom it may concern,
            I understand your charity assist families as well as children in times of need with health care.
I know this is not a big need compared to most other families.  My Daughter is 13 an in need of braces and other health care.  My husband is currently not working and we can't come up with the money.  Both my kids are on CHIP but stating will not cover these for her even though her teeth are in direr need of them.  It is affecting herself steam , she does not smile as much as other kids are mean and make fun of her, and it has made her depressed.  I have been getting her back to a therapist to assist with her emotions that are all being offset by the way she feel about herself. We can't pay for that therapy health care though.
We just need assistance with some of the bill so I can get this for her and make her want to smile again... between credit card debt, rent , and all the other bills it’s hard to find extra money for things to the fact last year I sold some old but meaningful jewelry so I could make Christmas happen because no child should wake to think they were forgotten.  I always make sure they come first and I am last and hope they grow up with love in their hearts, knowing that hard work pays off, and every night hitting their knees no matter how hard the day. I thank god for another day and all the blessing given.
Fleecesweaters

Post by Fleecesweaters »

Hi. Thanks for the helpful information you put out there on health insurance and children programs.   I had my baby in San Antonio TX, 8 weeks early as a result of pre-eclampsia, and my baby is still in the NICU. I have no health insurance and cannot apply for assistance from the government since I don't work in America or pay tax here. I'm a foreigner who had lost babies in previous pregnancies due to poor health care in Africa  and complications in pregnancy. Please could you help advise me on how to get assistance with paying NICU bills? If I use Medicaid, it would affect my immigration status as I would be banned from ever visiting  America again. Thanks.  
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are places that help with Medicaid planning.
If you are low income, with a new baby, then that may help. But if the newborn is in NICU it may be too late for insurance.
Now if you are an immigrant from Africa....that may or may not disqualify you.
Fleecesweaters wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:28 pm Hi. Thanks for the helpful information you put out there on health insurance and children programs.   I had my baby in San Antonio TX, 8 weeks early as a result of pre-eclampsia, and my baby is still in the NICU. I have no health insurance and cannot apply for assistance from the government since I don't work in America or pay tax here. I'm a foreigner who had lost babies in previous pregnancies due to poor health care in Africa  and complications in pregnancy. Please could you help advise me on how to get assistance with paying NICU bills? If I use Medicaid, it would affect my immigration status as I would be banned from ever visiting  America again. Thanks.  
DePalma Der

Post by DePalma Der »

Hello my name is Jassy and I need health care for my children and the one in the NICU right now. I'm writing you this because I'm in desperate need of health insurance help. I am a mother of six which I have a son in the NICU.
He will be really soon he has chronic lung disease. It is severe and he can't breathe on his own so he's going out to them. I was staying with my auntie and her ceiling caved in so I currently don't have anywhere for this baby to come home so I was wondering if you guys help with healthcare assistance or know any resources that can help with emergency situations.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Is it due to eye care and vision for your children? If so, there are resources out there. Look here for details on free eyecare for children.
DePalma Der wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:34 am I was wondering if you guys help with healthcare assistance or know any resources that can help with emergency situations.