Husband abused me and the kids

State and local government assistance programs.
LikeACowboy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Husband abused me and the kids

Post by LikeACowboy »

As a single mother supporting my son, daughter, mother and myself and all of us are ongoing Victims of Domestic Violence and Abuse. I have fallen behind in my rent/utilities bills over $3,000. Myself, son and mother are facing eviction. We have already been notified to move Since my divorce in 2006. It has been my ex-husband’s verbalized desire to make our lives miserable, fearful and full of distress. As a mother, my world revolves around my children and he knows the children and mother, are my weakness.
Law Officers, Attorneys, The Board of Arizona Medical Examiners (BOMEX), Councilors and 2-Rehab Centers for three months each have not been successful in helping him. He has been placed on Probation with BOMEX for the past seven years, drug and alcohol, tested twice a month. This man is an educated Interventional Cardiologist, with money to help both his children however, chooses to Persistently Torment us.
Three years ago he physically attacked our daughter and She will require two more face/jaw surgeries. I cashed in my Life Policy, 401K, and Maxed-out my Credit Cards to pay for the first two surgeries, and to help with Hospital Bills. Now, I have nothing and have been diagnosed with chronic PTSD and Severe Depression.
He Maliciously caused her Deliberate Pain, Suffering and she is also being treated for PTSD and Depression. He has had the ability to slide through Court Orders, MANY Orders of Protection and, only Occasionally Pays Minimal Child Support. Since the injury to my daughter, the past several years he has successfully Devastated my son, daughter , mother as well as myself. I am a strong woman and cannot believe this has happened to me and my family. I need help keeping a roof over my mother and sons head Immediately. I am struggling overcome the current situation and maintain a stable home for my son to finish graduating high school. If you have the ability to help us, it would be greatly appreciated. Kindest regards.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Husband abused me and the kids

Post by Admin »

Many faith based groups, such as churches, offer support to victims of domestic violence. Especially if your daughter was assaulted too, they will more than likely provide assistance. As far as the roof over your heads, ask them if you can stay in the rectory until a local shelter free up. While there, they will ensure you are safe from your husband. Find other ways in which to get help from a church, and be sure to call one near you.
LikeACowboy wrote:As a single mother supporting my son, daughter, mother and myself and all of us are ongoing Victims of Domestic Violence and Abuse. I have fallen behind in my rent/utilities bills over $3,000. Myself, son and mother are facing eviction. We have already been notified to move Since my divorce in 2006. It has been my ex-husband’s verbalized desire to make our lives miserable, fearful and full of distress. As a mother, my world revolves around my children and he knows the children and mother, are my weakness.
Law Officers, Attorneys, The Board of Arizona Medical Examiners (BOMEX), Councilors and 2-Rehab Centers for three months each have not been successful in helping him. He has been placed on Probation with BOMEX for the past seven years, drug and alcohol, tested twice a month. This man is an educated Interventional Cardiologist, with money to help both his children however, chooses to Persistently Torment us.
Three years ago he physically attacked our daughter and She will require two more face/jaw surgeries. I cashed in my Life Policy, 401K, and Maxed-out my Credit Cards to pay for the first two surgeries, and to help with Hospital Bills. Now, I have nothing and have been diagnosed with chronic PTSD and Severe Depression.
He Maliciously caused her Deliberate Pain, Suffering and she is also being treated for PTSD and Depression. He has had the ability to slide through Court Orders, MANY Orders of Protection and, only Occasionally Pays Minimal Child Support. Since the injury to my daughter, the past several years he has successfully Devastated my son, daughter , mother as well as myself. I am a strong woman and cannot believe this has happened to me and my family. I need help keeping a roof over my mother and sons head Immediately. I am struggling overcome the current situation and maintain a stable home for my son to finish graduating high school. If you have the ability to help us, it would be greatly appreciated. Kindest regards.
Bedford

Post by Bedford »

I HAVE 2 SMALL CHILDREN AND I AM A 26 YEAR OLD SINGLE MOTHER. I RECENTLY JUST LEFT FROM AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP FROM MY HUSBAND. I DO NOT HAVE MUCH FAMILY AND I AM TRYING TO FIND A PLACE TO LIVE. I AM ABLE TO GET HOUSING ASSISTANCE BUT UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE A DEBT WITH THE UTILITY OFFICE OF $400. I DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY IT OFF AND WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO GET THE ELECTRIC TURNED ON IN MY NAME I WILL BE DENIED. WHEN I LEFT THE RELATIONSHIP I WAS IN TROUBLE AND I HAD TO LEAVE EVERYTHING BEHIND TO BE ABLE TO LEAVE SAFELY. I REALLY NEED HELP AND I FEEL LIKE I AM STUCK.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some utility deposit assistance programs. They may be able to help you get the power on and also get rid of that debt you mention. They help struggling families and also those fleeing abuse too. Find how to get utilities turn on with no money.
Cruisers

Post by Cruisers »

Good morning,
My children and I are recovering from a severe domestic violence situation that turned in to a civil/ criminal issue as well as abuse from my husband - he also abused the kids. In turn, I became a single mother in college trying to make ends meet. This has not been an easy transition with the finances being the 2nd hardest part of it all. The first is recovering from the emotional and mental aspects that come from abuse, plus the abuse my husband did to my kids.
I have been left with no forms of transportation and taking bus service doesn't work because I am having some medical issues that make it unsafe for me to walk long distances.
Thank you for taking the time to read my email.
Please, contact me at your earliest convenience.