Grants to fix single wide trailer

Anyone seeking grant information or comments on them
NHPB has many grant programs listed, and look here for grants to help pay bills.
Heather Mac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Grants to fix single wide trailer

Post by Heather Mac »

Hi, a few years ago I had purchased a single wide trailer for my family and it was purchased as a fixer upper. Shortly after buying the trailer my husband and I got divorced. I have many projects in my home that need to be done and I am now on permanent social security disability and I have a daughter with muscular dystrophy. Can I get a grant to fix the trailer?
My son does live at home and he's 25 but he knows nothing about carpentry or fixing a single wide trailer. I'm wondering if you could lead me to someone or an organization where I can apply for grants to contractors to come in and help finish the work on my home at a low or no cost. Any kind of assistance that you could give, or leading me in the direct direction correct direction, I would appreciate it. Thank you very much for your help.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Grants to fix single wide trailer

Post by Admin »

Now we are not really sure about grants to fix a single wide trailer, but there are grants and programs to help fix cars. Maybe they will be available to you? If not, then a home repair grant or low cost loan. The social security disability you mention may have options too, and look here for free grant money to fix a car.
Heather Mac wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:33 am Hi, a few years ago I had purchased a single wide trailer for my family and it was purchased as a fixer upper. Shortly after buying the trailer my husband and I got divorced. I have many projects in my home that need to be done and I am now on permanent social security disability and I have a daughter with muscular dystrophy. Can I get a grant to fix the trailer?
My son does live at home and he's 25 but he knows nothing about carpentry or fixing a single wide trailer. I'm wondering if you could lead me to someone or an organization where I can apply for grants to contractors to come in and help finish the work on my home at a low or no cost. Any kind of assistance that you could give, or leading me in the direct direction correct direction, I would appreciate it. Thank you very much for your help.