Auto mechanic stole my car

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
lakeshia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Auto mechanic stole my car

Post by lakeshia »

Hello, my name is Monique and I'm on narrowed time.
I was forced to leave my car behind in Lake Havasu City Arizona in order for it to be fixed, but the mechanic then stole it. My ex roommate decided to put water in my oil. I paid $1200 to a so called mechanic and all he did was dismantle my engine, and took off with my car key and money. I can't find him now. I tried the police to report the auto mechanic, but who knows if they will.
Anyway, it's been 2 months, and everyone I've reached out to either ignores my plea or wants money I don't have.
I really need my vehicle. I've paid $60 for a one way ride, and I can't do that anymore. I'm on general relief and I need a knee replacement before I can look for employment again. I've had to move out of state, and I barely get by. If I could find anyone who is willing to help fix my car and put it back in my possession would mean the world to me. I don't want to end up homeless again, and where I'm at is a temporary solution for me. My car would help me fix the rest of my problems.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Auto mechanic stole my car

Post by Admin »

In addition to reporting the event/theft of your car to the police, maybe try free legal aid. Maybe a volunteer or pro-bono attorney in Arizona can help you take legal action. Or look for programs for a new car too. Anyway, try this for information on free legal consultations in AZ.
lakeshia wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:15 am Hello, my name is Monique and I'm on narrowed time.
I was forced to leave my car behind in Lake Havasu City Arizona in order for it to be fixed, but the mechanic then stole it. My ex roommate decided to put water in my oil. I paid $1200 to a so called mechanic and all he did was dismantle my engine, and took off with my car key and money. I can't find him now. I tried the police to report the auto mechanic, but who knows if they will.