Debts due to both water and electric companies

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
HollyJ
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Debts due to both water and electric companies

Post by HollyJ »

I have finally found a residence and I am on housing, but I have debts with both the gas and electric/water companies. I have started to pick the pieces of my life up and put them back together. I took care of my mother for two years prior to her death in December 2012 then in August that same year I had my first fire.
I never have been able to quite get up to where I can pay those back amounts and I would really appreciate if someone or some entity could help. I also have three teenage children. I really hate to have to ask for help , I try to figure things out but this time I just can't. I am sixty years old and in that fifty years I have never experienced such horrible luck as I have had in the last two to three years. Thank you for your time,
Sarisk

Re: Debts due to both water and electric companies

Post by Sarisk »

Hi, I need help paying my water bill. What can I do before is too late and they come to cut it off? I owe $168.00 on the debt right now. I live in Chipley, Florida.
I have my water bill handy and my account number
for it. I don't know where to get help from my husband is a disabled vet and can not work. I'm currently
looking for a job right now. The money that my husband gets a month is enough to cover everything
but we had a problem. Unfortunately we went to Panama city two days ago and we lost our keys to our
car.
We had to pay a tow truck to bring our car 50 miles to my house from where we were and the cost
of that was my water bill money. I have proof that this happened and now I'm trying to get help form
someone to be able to pay this bill, as well as debts on my electric account to power company.
PLEASE I need this help I need someone to guide me on what to do in this situation.
I don't know right now what else to do or who to ask for help on my water bill.
Please don't hesitate and contact me on my phone numbers on top.
My kids and I

Post by My kids and I »

Hello
I was wondering who to contact to get help with my electric bill and my phone/tv servicesand water company?
I am the only bread winner in my home and in debt.
I live with my son and grandson.
I am 62 years old. The electric and water are most important.
We are on food stamps.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Good for you knowing electric and water bills are most important. As the phone and TV can be turned off. If you are looking for someone to contact, we have information on government utility bill assistance. Also our site will offer tips on other resources since you are the only bread winner.

My kids and I wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:59 am Hello
I was wondering who to contact to get help with my electric bill and my phone/tv services and water company?
I am the only bread winner in my home and in debt.
I live with my son and grandson.
I am 62 years old. The electric and water are most important.
We are on food stamps.
Jeremiah1

Post by Jeremiah1 »

To whom it may concern:
I do not know where to turn to to pay my water and electric company debts. I had a brother that was living with me. He was responsible to pay the water bill and the electric bill. I was responsible to put oil and pay the tax in the house. He did not held his end of the bargain. I have so much bills up to my neck. I owed water bill and so much bills.
If you can help me, please let me know.
I do not know where to turn to. I have so much health issues.
I have high blood pressure, acid reflux, asthma and sleep apnea.
I am 62 years old and I am asking for your help to pay some of my bills.