Community action help me get my own place

Find how to get help with rent
Knuckledown
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Community action help me get my own place

Post by Knuckledown »

To whom it may concern:
I applied for rental assistance through Harford Community Action Agency, I am not technically completely homeless, but I am being kicked back and forth between couches and places and situations that I don't want to be around.
I just need help getting my own place so I can sleep in my own bed and make it to work on time, etc, it would be extremely helpful.
I am not sure if all of my information sent through to community action for my place, as there was no way to ensure that the files I had to upload actually uploaded. I just need to be sure that my application is going to be processed.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Community action help me get my own place

Post by Admin »

Try the main community action program link we have on the site. It is here - community action programs for paying bills.
If you are not technically homeless, that will help your case. As it sounds like you are being pro-active. Try the resources on our site.
Knuckledown wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:49 am To whom it may concern:
I applied for rental assistance through Harford Community Action Agency, I am not technically completely homeless, but I am being kicked back and forth between couches and places and situations that I don't want to be around.
I just need help getting my own place so I can sleep in my own bed and make it to work on time, etc, it would be extremely helpful.