Getting rid of credit card debt

If you need help with paying debt, including credit cards, car loans and medical debt.
Also look here for the main NHPB site and programs that help reduce debt.
joncmac

Getting rid of credit card debt

Post by joncmac »

I have a visa credit card that I rang up a lot of debt on. Any easy ways to get rid of it, such as consolidate or eliminate debt?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Getting rid of credit card debt

Post by Admin »

joncmac wrote:I have a visa credit card that I rang up a lot of debt on. Any easy ways to get rid of it, such as consolidate or eliminate debt?
first of all, I would tear up the credit card so you never use it again. hen pay it off. Consolidate it to a zero % interest rate card with a low balance transfer fee, then make sure you pay that card off before the rate increases. That is a trick I used to get rid of credit card debt.
hkinder38

I want to Eliminate my credit card debt

Post by hkinder38 »

What is the best way to eliminate my debts and credit card debts? I think the credit card companies, like bank of america, will get rid of more than 50% of my debt. Just need to know how.
Meteorite
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Getting rid of credit card debt

Post by Meteorite »

To Whom It May Concern: We need several items but the credit card debt is holding us back - we want to eliminate that. But I'm not sure what to put in this email. Our furnace is from 1989, electric stove is from 1999, We have a cracked pitcher window, our refrigerator leaks water whenever it feels like it. My husband and myself are on social security/disability with credit card debt. If you could help us eliminate the credit card debt t would be greatly appreciated. Lisa