Lease that takes section 8

Find how to get help with rent
Karen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lease that takes section 8

Post by Karen »

I gave notice to move. Last day of lease is 629-2022. I been having hard time finding a place to lease on HUD section 8. I am on Section 8. The rental market is too high for low-income people. Management, owners want tenants to pay for move in fees, cleaning fees, holding unit fees. Deposit fee. They are strict on application screening fees. My rental credit is good. Never been late on payment. No evections.
The 1st credit check I was denied. Lost $50. Paid $40 for the 2 and report. Hopefully, it isn't denied. I was never denied on a screening. Its stressful searching for a place. You can't find a good home for the low-income rate.
There all in bad neighborhoods. My daughter died 1 ½ years. My mental illness is not good. I don't have any help with finding a place that has a section 8 lease unit offered and heed help Filling out Applications. I use the Bus for transportation to view the rentals. When I arrive someone else got application before me. I don't fill out the paperwork and pay fee.1st come 1st serve. Hopefully, I am approved on the 2nd application to get apartment Monday or Tuesday. It’s going to take a while for paperwork to give to Vancouver Housing Authority and Veterans for deposit and back to me to give to manager at new resident Anyways, I need some help with move in fee. Might need Help To stay in Motel. Inspection from Vancouver Housing may not be done. I have to move on the 6-29-2022
If I need to stay where I am living till inspection is approved the landlord will charge me double rent. Please send me some referrals to section 8 leased places with phone numbers and e mail. Thank you. Virginia

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Fritz

Re: Lease that takes section 8

Post by Fritz »

Hi, my name is April and I'm in desperate need of help. I'm a single mother, on section 8 and need to be find landlord that will sign a lease. I and about to be homeless come November 3, 2022. I live in Portola, CA in Plumas County. Rentals are extremely hard to come by around here and I've been searching for the last 2 months for a place to live for my 11 year old daughter and me. The owner of the house I'm in now is selling the house and gave me a 60 day termination notice. I'm needing help with a security deposit for a new place as well as signing a lease on a section 8 home.
I found a place yesterday and the security deposit is $1700.00 which I can't possibly afford. Do you know of any programs in Plumas County that can help me with this ASAP? I'm so desperate that I'm begging for help. I live in an area where it gets really cold and snows and I would prefer not to have to be living in my vehicle. I would greatly appreciate any help that you may be able to give me.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

There are many public housing authorities in California. These PHAs are where section 8 HUD vouchers and income subsidized homes come from. Did you look into these agencies April? If not, here are more details. Find California housing assistance from Section 8.
Fritz wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:51 am Hi, my name is April and I'm in desperate need of help. I'm a single mother, on section 8 and need to be find landlord that will sign a lease. I and about to be homeless come November 3, 2022. I live in Portola, CA in Plumas County.
Prison Daddy

Post by Prison Daddy »

To Whom it May Concern,
This is an urgent request! I have been trying to find funding to help with my rent as well as a section 8 friendly lease since losing prior assistance through the F.E.R.A. Program in Illinois. I was not able to re-apply in April because of an accident and hospitalization. I have contacted at least a dozen agencies in Lake County, but none are giving out any more funding for 2022.
Illinois Senator Tammy Duckworth's office providing me with some leads on assistance, but so far, all have panned out. Currently, I am one month behind, owing $867.00 I am a resident in the senior residence Lake Villa, Illinois 60046 and I need a new, section 8 friendly home and lease. I have until August 28th to pay this back rent before eviction proceedings begin. I have nowhere to go if I lose my apartment. I am desperate and hope that you will be able to help me!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try contacting one of the public housing authorities (PHAs) in Illinois. They often have homes and apartments, including for seniors. They will be section 8 approved. But there may be a waiting list. Also look into emergency section 8 housing in IL.
Prison Daddy wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:31 am To Whom it May Concern,
This is an urgent request! I have been trying to find funding to help with my rent as well as a section 8 friendly lease since losing prior assistance through the F.E.R.A. Program in Illinois. I was not able to re-apply in April because of an accident and hospitalization. I have contacted at least a dozen agencies in Lake County, but none are giving out any more funding for 2022.
Illinois Senator Tammy Duckworth's office providing me with some leads on assistance, but so far, all have panned out. Currently, I am one month behind, owing $867.00 I am a resident in the senior residence Lake Villa, Illinois 60046 and I need a new, section 8 friendly home and lease.