Dental work for dog

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
Cynthia Prokop
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Dental work for dog

Post by Cynthia Prokop »

I am a senior. My income is a very low social security. I am in public housing I do receive food stamps. If I need transportation, my insurance for low income people provides 8 personal trips a month.
Since June of 2020 I've managed to save $300.00.
I found out after I was given a dog on May 28 2020 that she needs extensive dental work.
The free animal clinic. Merwin Animal Clinic in Allston, Boston, MA during a free exam of dog.
So, I researched to try to find if any place offered free dental services for dogs. None do. But, I was referred to THE MSPCA @Nevins Farm in Meuthen, Mass. They did the exam. Gave me a estimated invoice $400-$685.00.
My cost. I told them I couldn't afford this.
They told me to come up with $400. Just incase. If it is more they'll look for to Charities and their own funds. So, we scheduled an appt for January 20 2022.
I managed to save, cash $240. I opened a VARO to save as well. I did. $130.00.
I LOST MY VARO DEBIT CARD!!
So, with the appointment being tomorrow and my card will arrive around Jan 31.
I have documentation of EVERYTHING.
I found your site It mentioned ZERO INTEREST FREE LOANS. That there are some Charities, and or churches that may provide access to loans.
I did not a list of these places on your site.
Would you help me to find these places on your site?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Dental work for dog

Post by Admin »

While we highly doubt that a dental clinic and/or vet will just give help for a dog, there are some ideas we have on the site. But always keep in mind that will be a low, low priority - as millions of people need dental work. Anyway, you can look into it. Find a low income dental clinic near you.