Negotiate to reduce credit card interest rates

If you need help with paying debt, including credit cards, car loans and medical debt.
Also look here for the main NHPB site and programs that help reduce debt.
MaryBethJohnston
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Negotiate to reduce credit card interest rates

Post by MaryBethJohnston »

How can I negotiate with my credit card company to lower interest rates? I hear this can be done, but have not had much success talking to them. I would like to reduce my rate to under 10%. Thanks in advance for your help. Mary
Mac1

Re: Negotiate to reduce credit card interest rates

Post by Mac1 »

Hi MaryBeth. Check out this link. You can negotiate to lower your credit card interest rates. There is a 50-60% success rate, and you can save hundreds or thousands of dollars per year.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... credi.html
Babylon
anti spam: Blue

Re: Negotiate to reduce credit card interest rates

Post by Babylon »

Good afternoon, my name is Karen Huff. I'm a single 52 year old desperately in need a assistance in reducing my credit card interest rates. I was convicted of a drug felony in 2005. I completed my probation, which included a drug program, in 2009. I haven't been in any trouble since and am gainfully employed with lots of credit card debts, high rates and more that I need help negotiating. I keep getting denied on applications because of this felony. If there are any programs or places I can be referred to this would be a tremendous help. I'm tired of living on people's couches and have worked hard to turn my life around.