Veteran denied SSI grants

Anyone seeking grant information or comments on them
NHPB has many grant programs listed, and look here for grants to help pay bills.
Ginger1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Veteran denied SSI grants

Post by Ginger1 »

I am disabled veteran army vet it is very hard for me to get around and I have doctor appointment and treatment that I need to go to and I am not able to drive and the van does not come to where I live in NC. Me and my wonderful girlfriend who soon hope to be married. She is a wonderful women and helps me so much and she has two kids and I step in to be there father and I love them.
Our 3 year old son has autism. We never get a break. I would just love some support where I could take her out. I am waiting on my SSI disability but it’s been so hard without those grants. I have been denied once for no reason. I have really serious injury's. I have been waiting over 13 months and there is no reason SSI should be taking this long for me. I am trying to get a grant to buy my family to nice home and try to give them so much. If anyone could email me with info that would be a blessing. Thank you so much, god bless.
Kelly_Ryan

Re: Veteran denied SSI grants

Post by Kelly_Ryan »

My neighbor is a disabled veteran on SSI, has spinal stenosis, PTSD and occasionally suffers from other crises. Normally a very capable and hardworking individual, I too, had my share of both physical and some mentally challenging health concerns to address within the last year.
I am a healthier person today, but having been unemployed for 13 months and have depleted all of my savings and have been without resources since April. I am currently unable to meet my financial obligations and am in danger of losing both my vehicle and personal possessions until I can once again become gainfully employed or find some type of gran. Any assistance to help make ends meet would be greatly appreciated.
Underwood

Post by Underwood »

Hello, my name is Brittany. I'm trying to apply for a grant or any type of assistance to get my water and gas back on. I'm on a fixed income from disability veterans and I'm also a single mother. My children's father has been deceased since 2013 If you can help or point me in the right direction. I would appreciate it.
Thanks, in have a great day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have grants to pay for car repairs, including veterans.
Now this type of support is rare, but maybe you will find some help Brittany.
Underwood wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:53 am Hello, my name is Brittany. I'm trying to apply for a grant or any type of assistance.