I have been selling gift cards

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Euro
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have been selling gift cards

Post by Euro »

Hi, I'm in debt and trying to not go bankrupt... I'm looking for a job but have been selling gift cards online for around a 20% profit for each gift card I sell... I don't have a lot of cash to buy the gift cards with, so, I don't have any right now.... I sold around $600 worth last week, and around a hundred or so should be in my bank account in a week or two.
I was writing to see if it would be possible to borrow some money to put more gift cards up for sale, and pay for the cards, and I'll give you a percentage of whatever I make until I can pay off the money....
I can give you any information you need because you would probably need proof I'm not trying to scam you or anything.
I'll send you a copy of screenshots of gift cards I just sold on eBay in another email, as proof....
Thanks, William
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have been selling gift cards

Post by Admin »

We do not provide financial aid or loans, so of course you can't borrow money from us for that sketchy gift card business you indicate. As why would anyone pay 20% more than face value for a gift card? Or why would a retailer/company offer 20% commissions. Who things sounds like fraud or a scam. Anyone, use this to sell stuff online.
Euro wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:32 pm Hi, I'm in debt and trying to not go bankrupt... I'm looking for a job but have been selling gift cards online for around a 20% profit for each gift card I sell... I don't have a lot of cash to buy the gift cards with, so, I don't have any right now.... I sold around $600 worth last week, and around a hundred or so should be in my bank account in a week or two.
I was writing to see if it would be possible to borrow some money to put more gift cards up for sale, and pay for the cards, and I'll give you a percentage of whatever I make until I can pay off the money....
I can give you any information you need because you would probably need proof I'm not trying to scam you or anything.
I'll send you a copy of screenshots of gift cards I just sold on eBay in another email, as proof....
Thanks, William
Sent from my iPhone
Snapon

Re: I have been selling gift cards

Post by Snapon »

I’m living in Bradley county, Tennessee . My family and I are needing a 1 time help paying our electric bill as our only income is from selling gift cards. We received a disconnection noticed. I usually have everything paid but last month electric was over 280.00 which made it difficult and I was able to pay it with an extension. A week later I received another electric bill for 400.00. I only have 100.00 of this bills because I had to just pay rent and the previous electric bill and the gift card business is slow. I looked on line for assistance and it told me I could email for more information on my area.         Thank you