Help before I end with suicide

If you need help with paying debt, including credit cards, car loans and medical debt.
Also look here for the main NHPB site and programs that help reduce debt.
Javian
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Help before I end with suicide

Post by Javian »

Please I seriously needed a help. I am good technician but I have been sack from working over a year now. I have no job, in debt for my future wedding and am engaged, I have only one daughter right now. I have been given eviction letter and am about to commit suicide but I pity my family after my death. What is going to happen nobody to help me even my friends and family. If is employment I will be very happy or some assistance to clear my debt and Loans. I plead for God sake.
Eckhard

Re: Help before I end with suicide

Post by Eckhard »

I am 58 year old female in big debt. Will be homeless on August 30. I am disabled with COPD and congestive heart failure. I get 741 a month disability. I need help finding place to go as I am on breathing machine 4 times a day so need electricity for this. I am desperate. Contemplating suicide as I am beginning to think I have no other options. Please help if you can. Would greatly appreciate it. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help before I end with suicide

Post by Admin »

Dial the suicide hotline immediately. It is available 24 hours a day. 1-800-273-8255
Free, confidential service.
Eckhard wrote:I am 58 year old female in big debt. Will be homeless on August 30. I am disabled with COPD and congestive heart failure. I get 741 a month disability. I need help finding place to go as I am on breathing machine 4 times a day so need electricity for this. I am desperate. Contemplating suicide as I am beginning to think I have no other options. Please help if you can. Would greatly appreciate it. Thank you