Eviction in Burlington City, NJ

Find how to get help with rent
mlhannah
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Eviction in Burlington City, NJ

Post by mlhannah »

Over 2 months ago, on payday, my boss advised me that she did not have the money to pay me. I began job hunting and in the meantime, had to use up what little savings I have. I now have 2 full time jobs and work 90 hours weekly. Just now starting to receive checks. Yesterday, (10/12/10), I was served a Notice of Eviction for Burlington County Superior Court, Special Civil Part and have court on 10/22/10. I owe September and October rent and will owe November rent on the 1st. Please help me. I have lived here almost 2 years, work very hard and don't want to become homeless again. I just need help catching up on my rent. Thank you in advance for all you do to help those in need.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Eviction in Burlington City, NJ

Post by Admin »

Information on Burlington New Jersey assistance programs can be found here. Try the
Burlington County Community Action Agency (BCCAA) at 609-835-4329
Another option can be to call the South Jersey Legal Services at 609-261-1088 where you can get free legal advise and support in Burlington New Jersey. Here is more info and programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nce_p.html
mlhannah wrote:Over 2 months ago, on payday, my boss advised me that she did not have the money to pay me. I began job hunting and in the meantime, had to use up what little savings I have. I now have 2 full time jobs and work 90 hours weekly. Just now starting to receive checks. Yesterday, (10/12/10), I was served a Notice of Eviction for Burlington County Superior Court, Special Civil Part and have court on 10/22/10. I owe September and October rent and will owe November rent on the 1st. Please help me. I have lived here almost 2 years, work very hard and don't want to become homeless again. I just need help catching up on my rent. Thank you in advance for all you do to help those in need.
mlhannah

Re: Eviction in Burlington City, NJ

Post by mlhannah »

Thank you. I did call BCCAA and left 2 messages. Have not heard from them and it's been almost 1 week. But I will try again.