Grant to replace AC Unit

Anyone seeking grant information or comments on them
NHPB has many grant programs listed, and look here for grants to help pay bills.
Sangria
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Grant to replace AC Unit

Post by Sangria »

Hello,
I have a friend who had a stroke two years ago, but slowly recovered, but had to go back to work on a minimum wage. His AC went out and I was wondering you know if there's a grant that helps replace an AC unit. He is also the homeowner.
Prius1

Re: Grant to replace AC Unit

Post by Prius1 »

Hello,
I did some Google searches and found the "Need help paying bills" website. On the website it states about getting a Free AC using a grant. Is this for Minnesota because I do not see a state? I am a single mother of two. I am low income and disabled. I live in an apartment building on the 6th floor and they don't provide air conditioning. Also if it is for Minnesota could I get more info on getting help with bills?
King

Post by King »

To Whom It May Concern,
I applied for energy efficiency grant assistance for an air conditioner fee. I went to ARC. A help was given to me of $90.00. ARC sent you by fax a referral letter, asking for your help with the $60.00 remaining fee. Other documents were sent to you, such as three doctors' letters. A total grant fee amount of $150.00 is required from Bishop Curtis Homes for the AC. It was due by 8/1/18.
May I know what is the status of my application and ARC's request?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Now we do not have grants for AC units, but we have programs that can provide free air conditioners. OR repair a broken one. either way there are resources out there for you and your family. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... oners.html