Best ways to get out of paying debt

If you need help with paying debt, including credit cards, car loans and medical debt.
Also look here for the main NHPB site and programs that help reduce debt.
aylssapilanto

Best ways to get out of paying debt

Post by aylssapilanto »

Hi, What are the best ways to get out of debt. I have medincal and credit card debt to pay, and there are so many companies and options out there. I do not know where to turn to for debt help.
Assistance
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Best ways to get out of paying debt

Post by Assistance »

There are relly many options to you. If you need professional help, I would recommend though Debt Settlement companies and programs. They can get rid of up to 50% of your credit card and medical debt.
Sejkora
anti spam: Blue

Post by Sejkora »

I live in Buncombe County NC, I am working in the trade business but not making enough income to support my family. I have fallen behind on my mortgage, vehicle, and other credit card accounts, and the debts I owe are building up. My credit has suffered due to these hardships.
I am in need to catch up to prevent foreclosures on my home and repossession of my truck. My wife is a school teacher and doesn't make enough money to support our family as well, it takes two incomes. I am interested in retraining programs, a clean slate on my debts, financial counseling and new career path.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try one of the non-profit credit counseling agencies in western North Carolina. They will offer everything you need, such as counseling, possible programs to give you a clean slate and get rid of those debts, and much more. They can also help with credit repair, so try a North Carolina non-profit. Read more.
Androsemom

Post by Androsemom »

Have been disabled and unable to work for the past 2 month, the first of which I was homeless. I have several tickets and medical bills due soon and am finding that it may be impossible for me to cover my rent ($300/ wk.) and become homeless again, or wait on the bills, pay the rent and have my debt and credit severely affected. I am 26 and terrified of losing my car or being on the streets again. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You may not believe this, but some churches offer debt assistance programs. They are part of a Dave Ramsey service, and you can read more about them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ith_c.html