Sick elder with all sorts of medical conditions

The main NHPB site has more information on local rent assistance programs.
Nurtaslim
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Sick elder with all sorts of medical conditions

Post by Nurtaslim »

I am an elder on public assistance. My landlord wants possession of his Condo because I ran out of money to pay rent. I'm in court now. I would like to move to Monroe Georgia with my daughter but don't have funds to move. I'm in need of an organization to fund my move just this once or I wind up in a shelter. I am too Ill to withstand the stress. I have Diabetes 2, Osteoarthritis, HIV, hepatitis, and asthma. It could only get worse in a shelter. My case worker said HRA won't fund the move. I really need this one time assistance. Can you help me or direct me to an organization that can?
Don Wayne
anti spam: Blue

Re: Sick elder with all sorts of medical conditions

Post by Don Wayne »

I looked through all the information you sent. I went through them prior to contacting you. I am $200 short on my rent and it’s impossible to find help unless I am homeless or in the process of being evicted. Is there any organization you can direct me to that helps elderly sick people will pay my landlord the money I am short ($200). I have exhausted all my resources due to my dog being very ill and vomiting blood and blood Lao on her feces. She was literally dying and suffering so I spent $800 to save her. I paid her her medical as she was sick and not my own bills. I lost 3 days of work because of it also that’s why I am in trouble this month. I also just paid a $700 water bill days before my dog got sick because I was a half a month ahead for Junes rent had I known my dog would get sick and almost die I wouldn’t have paid the total past due on the water bill. Now I owe on the water bill the balance for this quarter due to paying the past due only. i have never worked this hard and been this broke. The economy is making living day to day extremely difficult for elderly people.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Sick elder with all sorts of medical conditions

Post by Admin »

Hi,
if you have a case worker, what did they say? They should be able to direct you to a program. But that is a long list of medical conditions you have, so be sure of the medical in your new place. Look here for other senior assistance programs too. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
Nurtaslim wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:26 am I am an elder on public assistance. My landlord wants possession of his Condo because I ran out of money to pay rent. I'm in court now. I would like to move to Monroe Georgia with my daughter but don't have funds to move. I'm in need of an organization to fund my move just this once or I wind up in a shelter. I am too Ill to withstand the stress. I have Diabetes 2, Osteoarthritis, HIV, hepatitis, and asthma. It could only get worse in a shelter. My case worker said HRA won't fund the move. I really need this one time assistance. Can you help me or direct me to an organization that can?