Debt help

If you need help with paying debt, including credit cards, car loans and medical debt.
Also look here for the main NHPB site and programs that help reduce debt.
Tempah
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Debt help

Post by Tempah »

Hi, I am seeking help in paying bills! I got injured on the job November 2011 and lost my job July 2012 and haven't been able to work since do to a 20% permanent partial disability and tons of restrictions and living with chronic pain and spasms every day! Going to a Neurologist on the 31st!
Everything is tied up with Worker's Compensation and the Lawyer! So during this process I had no help with anything except my parents but they can't afford to continue to help me. I never thought this would last so long so far a little over a year!
I had to put every day expenses on Credit Cards and now I am in over my head in debt!! Medical Bills are outrageous as well thanks to workers comp! The only help that I received so far is Food Share at $200 a month but that does not cover supplies like toilet paper and other stuff we need to live with every day. I also need gas, hair cut, etc!!! I do have Energy Assistance for the power bill! Is there any agencies that can help me??
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Debt help

Post by Admin »

That is a long list of need. start with the debt help page here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _debt.html
The use the balance of the site to find other financial aid programs. Some may help with your medical needs, utilities, and other bills too.
Tempah wrote:I had to put every day expenses on Credit Cards and now I am in over my head in debt!! Medical Bills are outrageous as well thanks to workers comp!