ADHD

State and local government assistance programs.
Johnson19
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

ADHD

Post by Johnson19 »

Hi, I have 2 children and I'm pregnant. I'm a full time stay at home mom. My son has ADHD and a speech problem and is starting school soon. My husband was our source of income along with my son's disability check however he was arrested and now I cannot pay my utility bill. I was referred here by my landlord and I'm not sure if I have the right place or not. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: ADHD

Post by Admin »

Some disability grants can pay utility bills. One of the common ones is LIHEAP. But there are other options. And if your kid has ADHD, that should qualify you. Find a list of grants for the disabled.
Johnson19 wrote:Hi, I have 2 children and I'm pregnant. I'm a full time stay at home mom. My son has ADHD and a speech problem and is starting school soon. My husband was our source of income along with my son's disability check however he was arrested and now I cannot pay my utility bill. I was referred here by my landlord and I'm not sure if I have the right place or not. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.