Accident victum needing help with medical bills

People looking for general financial assistance.
Also look here for programs on the main NHPB site for local financial help.
treseweldon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Accident victum needing help with medical bills

Post by treseweldon »

My 25 year old son was just recently in a vehicle accident and broke his neck. The doctors say it will be 6 to 12 months before he can return to work. He has no medical insurance and the bills are stacking up. I am looking for help with medical bills and don't know where to begin.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Accident victum needing help with medical bills

Post by Admin »

This resource/link has information on how to get free health care, and help with medical bills and hospital bills if you already have them. Sounds like you are in the later category. You can try medical bill advocates (who can negotiate bills and find errors), try a financial assistance program at your hospital, consolidate medical bills, and more. This link provides information and pros and cons of many of these options and medical programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
treseweldon wrote:My 25 year old son was just recently in a vehicle accident and broke his neck. The doctors say it will be 6 to 12 months before he can return to work. He has no medical insurance and the bills are stacking up. I am looking for help with medical bills and don't know where to begin.