Need grant to buy foreclosed homes

Anyone seeking grant information or comments on them
NHPB has many grant programs listed, and look here for grants to help pay bills.
kadalexdekakou
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need grant to buy foreclosed homes

Post by kadalexdekakou »

You ara the right contact for my need.I'm about to get out of the facility where i have been admited four hears ago for physical therrapy.For proof you may call J.J.N.Center . Now by the grace of GOD i can walk. My contract is over. They must put me out anny day soon.If That Appene i gona be homeless. Iwas a auto body technician but i can't do anny physical work anny more.The only way to survive is to buy a realestate program and get all the knowledge i need to buy government tax forclosure homes.The program cost $996+$15 for cheaping and $5000 for my first Deal. With that amount i can buy one property at government tax sale forclosure,put back in the market.sell it .i could mak that for leaving . You are the only hope for me at this time Thank you for taking your time to read me and thanks also for your genorosity Alexis
Alcatraz
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need grant to buy foreclosed homes

Post by Alcatraz »

Hi, How are you? I am a veteran. My mom is planning to purchase a foreclosed house so we can get all together and fit my house issue. My mom is purchasing a house that is going to need a lot of renovation she is going to let me rent the bottom floor for a cheaper prices but I am going to need wall installation, flooring and appliance, so any donation would be great. I hope hoping that you would be able to help me. Can you please inform on the services you provide and the information you need from me.
JBerman

Post by JBerman »

Need a grant so that I can purchase a home. Do not want a loan. I am on disability and cannot afford a loan. I found some homes for less than $10,000 want to be able to give money to my children and pay off my debt. I have no credit.

There is no such thing as section 8. They do not even take applications for vouchers. The sitting housing is discussed. I have no money to do the things I need to do. Every place I've tried to get help, says no. I thought that grants are for four people that couldn't do it on their own. Every site that I looked at want money to help you. They are following sites they want to steal your money. Government grants are supposed to be free. I disable and I don't have money to throw a way on sites.
Mr.Soft

Post by Mr.Soft »

Home is going to be foreclosed on in 2 weeks, my car was repossessed today, I served 8 years in the army and four years For the department of defense and they wouldn't renew my contract so me and my daughter about to be homeless. I am a disabled vet and just need some help with a grant to get through this time before we lose everything. I want to re-buy my home. Thanks and have a blessed day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sometimes HUD backed agencies can help with buying a home. No whether you get a grant or not we have no idea...more likely it is a loan. But you can call around and see what they say. We also doubt they assist people with foreclosed homes for investment purposes. More likely it will be for a family to live in. But try a HUD office for advice. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ment_.html