Help this month with electric bill..Elizabethtown, KY

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
imwoman2000
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help this month with electric bill..Elizabethtown, KY

Post by imwoman2000 »

I am on disability and my electric bill is double what it was last month. I need help to pay it. I have a 12-year-old son living with me as well.

Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help this month with electric bill..Elizabethtown, KY

Post by Admin »

Try calling the Central Kentucky Community Action Council at (270) 692-2136. This is the local non-profit that offers various programs and information on how to get utility bill help. Also this is for Kentucky assistance programs
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html

Who is your utility company? Depending on that, you may try the Winterhelp program, which helps low-income customers pay their heating bills. 502-561-6830 Louisville Gas

Kentucky Utilites offers the programs known as Home Energy Assistance, which will help
Eligible customers and they will receive a fixed amount of $294 to help them pay electric bills per year in seven monthly installments of $42 that are applied to the current utility or energy bill. Dial 1-800-981-0600
imwoman2000 wrote:I am on disability and my electric bill is double what it was last month. I need help to pay it. I have a 12-year-old son living with me as well.

Thank you