Facing Evicition

Find how to get help with rent
mrfox829
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Facing Evicition

Post by mrfox829 »

Hello my name is Karen Fox and I am in desperate need of help with my Rent I am disabled and can't work we are a one income family and we got behind on bills because there is just not enough money to pay all the bill's my husband just got hired at a second job but his pay is not going to come in time to keep us from being evicted we are in desperate need of help. We do not want any money in our hands we want it to go straight to our landlord . I have never done this before but we are desperate so if any one can help us it would be greatly appreciated.
Bradford

Re: Facing Evicition

Post by Bradford »

We have an eviction and have 2 weeks to move. I have an unlawful detainer on my record so it has made it hard to find a place. We could use help finding a house. We have twin daughters that are 11 and we have a family dog that we have had for years and can't let go. Any help with this eviction we are facing would be great. Thank you for your time and have a great day.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Facing Evicition

Post by Admin »

Well now you will not only have an unlawful detainer, but now you will have an eviction on your record. So not you have even less (maybe zero?) percent chance of finding a new home unless you take major actions to improve credit and your financial condition. You may need to pay multiple months of rent up front, but some agencies may offer eviction help which will also touch on this issue.
Bradford wrote:We have an eviction and have 2 weeks to move. I have an unlawful detainer on my record so it has made it hard to find a place. We could use help finding a house. We have twin daughters that are 11 and we have a family dog that we have had for years and can't let go. Any help with this eviction we are facing would be great. Thank you for your time and have a great day.