need help in NH with beds & furniture

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
nanaboysgirls
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need help in NH with beds & furniture

Post by nanaboysgirls »

i recently moved into an apt. in nashua,nh and just last week the apt became infested with bed bugs and i am a single mom to 3 kids i had to dispose of all my bedding 4 beds and all my furniture (living room ) does anyone know of any charities in the area that could help me out in getting some furniture as I am on state help for everything. Nikki
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: need help in NH with beds & furniture

Post by Admin »

Nashua is in Hillsborough County. Not sure about beds, but maybe you can find a new partment. Try the local Nashua NH community action agency. They are known as Southern New Hampshire Services, Inc. (SNHS) and can be reached at (603) 668-8010. The organization is a great resource for assistance programs. And can sometimes even provide their own aid. They do offer emergency loans and housing help.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ance1.html
nanaboysgirls wrote:i recently moved into an apt. in nashua,nh and just last week the apt became infested with bed bugs and i am a single mom to 3 kids i had to dispose of all my bedding 4 beds and all my furniture (living room ) does anyone know of any charities in the area that could help me out in getting some furniture as I am on state help for everything. Nikki