Furnishing and household goods for my apartment

People looking for general financial assistance.
Also look here for programs on the main NHPB site for local financial help.
Siva1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Furnishing and household goods for my apartment

Post by Siva1 »

My apartment rent is $350 a month and I have to pay electric and gas I moved into my apartment on April 1st and I still need stuff for my apartment. I don't have anything to watch television. I just listen to my radio and I still need winter boots curtains, a coffee pot, a toaster, a microwave and I also get SSI $733 plus whatever the state gives you and Food stamps $194.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Furnishing and household goods for my apartment

Post by Admin »

Well, much of what you stated (such as a television and microwave) are wants and not needs. Some places may offer free Furniture that is critical, such as beds. But you are asking for things that many people do not have. They also do not "need" them to live. So you need to get your priorities straight. But here are some places to try for free home furniture.
Siva1 wrote:My apartment rent is $350 a month and I have to pay electric and gas I moved into my apartment on April 1st and I still need stuff for my apartment. I don't have anything to watch television. I just listen to my radio and I still need winter boots curtains, a coffee pot, a toaster, a microwave and I also get SSI $733 plus whatever the state gives you and Food stamps $194.