Down payment for an apartment

Find how to get help with rent
JeffObrien
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Down payment for an apartment

Post by JeffObrien »

Hello I need help getting $700 dollars for a down payment on an apartment. I'm in a bad living situation and this is my chance to get out. I was only supposed to take over another girls lease but she made damages so they took her deposit and told me I need $700 for deposit plus first month’s rent. I don't have enough saved up for this.
Please help. I have a good job but I just started working the are so my first 2 paychecks we're small. I could even pay the money back in small increments. Anything will help and thank you!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Down payment for an apartment

Post by Admin »

Great is having a good job and be willing to pay the deposit money back! It sounds like you have your life in order and on the right path! You seem to be a great candidate for a homeless prevention and rapid rehousing program in Lee County Florida. They may have that $700 dollars for you. Or direct you to an agency that does. So try them, and find information here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ion_a.html
JeffObrien wrote:Hello I need help getting $700 dollars for a down payment on an apartment.