Homeless, need help with gas money, and money for medication

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
pantothenic
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Homeless, need help with gas money, and money for medication

Post by pantothenic »

Hey, I'm currently homeless. I need help with gas money, as well as money for vitamin supplements. I don't use medications, I find that vitamin supplements are far better (and natural). I wanted throw that in there because I need to know if there's assistance for this sort of thing, or if it's just for medications (taking medications for me would be a step back for me, plus there's kind a time element here.)

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Homeless, need help with gas money, and money for medication

Post by Admin »

I think you should address your homelessness before vitamin supplements. For housing help, try Eviction and Housing assistance programs. Places like the Salvation Army and Catholic Charities often can help with homelessness and eviction programs. Vitamins, not sure. Ask them too.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
pantothenic wrote:Hey, I'm currently homeless. I need help with gas money, as well as money for vitamin supplements. I don't use medications, I find that vitamin supplements are far better (and natural). I wanted throw that in there because I need to know if there's assistance for this sort of thing, or if it's just for medications (taking medications for me would be a step back for me, plus there's kind a time element here.)

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Purcivil

Re: Homeless, need help with gas money, and money for medica

Post by Purcivil »

Hi, I am on disability. I've been trying to look for help
From a lot of different agencies in Milwaukee Wisconsin. I used to live in Arizona.
Me and my ex were planning on having a baby. Well I got pregnant and when I got pregnant he didn't want the baby anymore. He wanted me to get an abortion. I am against that then I don't know if it was the stress and he was happy about that and wanted me to lose the baby. Well he kicked me out of the house.
I had to put all my stuff in a storage in Arizona. I didn't have the money to move it back out here. So I came to Wisconsin with nothing and I have two children plus I was pregnant. I tried contacting a lot of agencies out here and they told me they have nothing, they can't help.
I've called places to try to help me get furniture or gas card so I can try to go get my stuff. I needed to get stuff to try to prepare for a baby coming. I had nothing.
I was trying to help with anything I can get, mostly gas money and prescription medications. I even tried contacting Catholic churches to try to help me and they said that they had nothing. The lady actually told me which kind of upset me coming from a lady from the Catholic Church. They had to come to my apartment I guess to see how I'm actually living and I had nothing. She asked if I considered adoption so I don't have to have the baby. I was pretty upset about that.
Now I did get a job at the old place I used to work and in December he closed the doors. So that financially hurt me even more because my disability doesn't cover all my bills and expenses. I just don't get how they claim Wisconsin has nothing for help and I've known of people that have gotten help. I would like to know you could help me.
I'm trying to get a gas card so I can get my stuff out of storage so I have one less bill. I'm struggling paying my cell phone bill, car payments, and more because when I left Arizona I had a car that was falling apart and I didn't trust driving it by myself from Arizona to Wisconsin so I sold it to a friend. If you guys even have agencies to help out with diapers and shampoo conditioner, toilet paper and things to just help for stuff around the house.
I have being able to keep up with the minimum payments on all my bills but that was because when I was working I was trying to save as much as I could for when I had the baby and trying to get the stuff I needed for the baby. But now the money I was able to save is gone from paying my bills. And now I'm at the point where everything going to fall apart because I don't have the money to keep up. I have horrible anxiety why I'm scared but I'm going to lose the car. I will lose a place to live. I'm stressing on buying diapers. Please if you could help me find somebody that will help me just so I can try to get back on my feet.
Thank you.