I Need Help with car repair

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
olslady5666
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I Need Help with car repair

Post by olslady5666 »

Hello My Name is Lisa and i have a handiecap child that has to go to and from the doctors at least once a month if not more and his doctors are in Cleveland Ohio and I live in Elyria ohio Its like around 40 to 50 mile round trip which isnt that far but when you have a vihicle that is breaking down slowly every trip to his doctors iam affraid im gonna get standed and have no way home with this baby. we are a low income family we only get $674.00 a month and i have no idea how iam gonna get my truck fixed it wont pass the E-check because it needs the o2 censers changed on it and now it sounds like its missing or somthing it truly needs someone that knows what they are doing just take it and work on it.when i bought this truck last year i got it at a car lot and the guy lied to me he said he would gaurente the truck to pass the e check well yeah its gonna pass this when i got it because someone eles had it and had it checked but when i bought it they wouldnt e check it they said because someone already had it done for last year so i had to pay 5.oo to get there copy of the e check well this May i went and took it to get e-checked and it wouldnt pass they said it had a couple codes on it that needed checked out here i go again with this truck when i first got it i put over 2,000 into it plus the 4,000 i paid for it soI got got..... So what Iam asking is there any place that helps low income familys to get there cars repaired . Please help me
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I Need Help with car repair

Post by Admin »

I suggest a couple options. I think number one is to call the Lorain County Community Action Agency at 440-245-2009. This non-profit has information on many charities and agencies, and usually community action agencies are a great resource for issues such as medical help, car repairs, and more.

Also, here is a link for info on various national charities that provide health and medical services. I think try this for more info as well.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tml#health

olslady5666 wrote:Hello My Name is Lisa and i have a handiecap child that has to go to and from the doctors at least once a month if not more and his doctors are in Cleveland Ohio and I live in Elyria ohio Its like around 40 to 50 mile round trip which isnt that far but when you have a vihicle that is breaking down slowly every trip to his doctors iam affraid im gonna get standed and have no way home with this baby. we are a low income family we only get $674.00 a month and i have no idea how iam gonna get my truck fixed it wont pass the E-check because it needs the o2 censers changed on it and now it sounds like its missing or somthing it truly needs someone that knows what they are doing just take it and work on it.when i bought this truck last year i got it at a car lot and the guy lied to me he said he would gaurente the truck to pass the e check well yeah its gonna pass this when i got it because someone eles had it and had it checked but when i bought it they wouldnt e check it they said because someone already had it done for last year so i had to pay 5.oo to get there copy of the e check well this May i went and took it to get e-checked and it wouldnt pass they said it had a couple codes on it that needed checked out here i go again with this truck when i first got it i put over 2,000 into it plus the 4,000 i paid for it soI got got..... So what Iam asking is there any place that helps low income familys to get there cars repaired . Please help me