Water for autistic child

If you are struggling with utility - energy bills.
NHPB has more info on energy assistance, and find local utility bill assistance programs.
ThomasLee
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Water for autistic child

Post by ThomasLee »

I live in Dallas Oregon.
I am currently unemployed and was receiving unemployment but that ran out this week.
My water was shut off yesterday. I have two children. The youngest is 10 and he is autistic. I need help paying this bill it is $116 Past due $211 Current. If you can give me any suggestions on who I can get ahold of to help as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated. I am so stressed I don't know what to do. I feel bad for my children. I tell them things will get better and my husband just started a new job but he does not get paid until the 5th.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Water for autistic child

Post by Admin »

Well, if you are unemployed (so have zero income) even if you get help with the water bill this month what will you do the next month? Can your husband cover your entire household bills? You need a job. But you can try a local agency for help. We think it will be difficult to get money since you do not sound self-sufficient.Anyway, try this for information on water bill assistance for the disabled.