Need help with rent ASAP

Find how to get help with rent
Pantene
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need help with rent ASAP

Post by Pantene »

Hello, I'm having hard time with my bills by myself because I'm on the government benefits. Landlord was asking me to pay little more on the rent which is that I don’t really have much money to cover for this rent. I am a single mother with two kids and one is on way. I didn’t have a chance to have baby things or help with bills. I live in White Hall Arkansas. I live by myself with two kids. I have lots of utilities to pay and house rent which I still owe half of balance. I really need their help and support me for this ASAP!
Pharoh

Re: Need help with rent ASAP

Post by Pharoh »

Hello
My husband, my 15 year old daughter and my grandmother and uncle live in her apartment. We live in Brandon Florida.
I only have what's left for the month of June for living here and we don't have where to go.
I need help, can you help me? If you can please tell me what do.
BAMurdoch

Post by BAMurdoch »

Hi,
I live in Atlanta GA.
I'm currently in need of Assistance with paying my rent, I recently started a full time job and realizing that I'm not making enough to sustain myself. It feels like I'm couple of steps to the door. I'm in need of $150 to contribute to my rent. My contact information is below.
Thank you,
Hope to hear back from you,
God Bless,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

$150 is not a huge amount for your rent, so there may be some programs for you. But if you are not making enough money at your current full time job, then you need to somehow increase your income or you will need support each month, which is not going to happen. So try some of the agencies that may offer help with rent.