Needing rent in 2 days or homeless help couple plz

Find how to get help with rent
Caring friend
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Needing rent in 2 days or homeless help couple plz

Post by Caring friend »

Need rent help ASAP before me and my girl get evicted. We always have rent on time but this month hit us hard but we are late on rent and now have about four fifty to pay which we don't have sadly so I'm trying this call for help. I have tried all the local places for help with no luck and this is the only time we need it. Plz let us know if y'all can help we have 2 days left to get it or we lose the one thing we have for a roof over our heads.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Needing rent in 2 days or homeless help couple plz

Post by Admin »

Please provide more information, in particular what state and ideally the county. Most rental programs are local.
Caring friend

Post by Caring friend »

Arizona in Glendale the county is miracopa county
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is the main resource for programs in Maricopa County. However we have countless other charities, rental assistance programs and information, government aid, and more listed. You can use the search box in the top right section of each page as well as the navigation bars on the left navigation menu. Hopefully some of the agencies or programs will have funds for you. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... e_pro.html
Caring friend

Post by Caring friend »

I have tried all of those but nothing would work.
LtDan

Post by LtDan »

Hi, I lost my job 3 weeks ago. I have a 2 year old son. I live in a one bedroom apartment, my rent is past due. The main office is going to file for court tomorrow. I have been looking for more work but nothing yet. I’m. just looking for someone to help. I don't want to be evicted out of my apartment. Please looking for a little help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

No one will help in 2 days. It takes weeks if not longer to get assistance for your rent, as shown here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _rent.html
Talk to the main office of your apartment. Ask them for time on your payment. Then file for help to stop the eviction...or at least to delay it.

LtDan wrote:Hi, I lost my job 3 weeks ago. I have a 2 year old son. I live in a one bedroom apartment, my rent is past due. The main office is going to file for court tomorrow. I have been looking for more work but nothing yet. I’m. just looking for someone to help. I don't want to be evicted out of my apartment. Please looking for a little help.