medical bill &rent assistance

State and local government assistance programs.
spicegirl1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

medical bill &rent assistance

Post by spicegirl1 »

I am a single mom with 1 daughter. I work a full time job,does not pay very well and now I have this dr. bill of $1000.00 which I can not pay. and now it is ready to go to collections, also the rent is due and I don't have any money to pay that either. If someone out there can help or now of a program please let me know.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: medical bill &rent assistance

Post by Admin »

There are several ways to get help with medical bills. Try a medical bill advocate, who can negotiate your medical debt. Also you may want to consider medical debt settlement. If you post what state you live in I will list information on rental programs as well.
Doglover12

Re: medical bill & rent assistance

Post by Doglover12 »

Graduate student whose on-campus job hours were significantly cut for the summer. My hours should go up once medical school starts again (at the end of August), and I will be able to take out student loans then, but in the meantime I am out of luck, unable to pay my bills, and having difficulty finding another job. I'm a straight-A student going to be a doctor and a hard worker in bad luck.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: medical bill & rent assistance

Post by Admin »

There are various ways for college, as well as graduate students, to get assistance. Can you also look for an off-campus job...why do you need to work on campus? So try these resources as well, as maybe some form of free college scholarship can help you get what you need. Also talk to a local job center about the local employment market by your school.
Doglover12 wrote:Graduate student whose on-campus job hours were significantly cut for the summer. My hours should go up once medical school starts again (at the end of August), and I will be able to take out student loans then, but in the meantime I am out of luck, unable to pay my bills, and having difficulty finding another job. I'm a straight-A student going to be a doctor and a hard worker in bad luck.