Need work in Texas

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Williams
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need work in Texas

Post by Williams »

I moved to Texas about 3 months ago to take care of my aging mother whom is going through numerous back cancer treatments. It has been hard finding consistent work; been working temporary jobs and side work as they come available. I haven't had any luck this month with work and am afraid I will be evicted because I only have 250 of the 950 I need for rent. I'm a very proud individual who has never had to ask for assistance but lately I've been served a generous portion of humble pie. I really need some type of stable job, and quickly.
Boehner

Re: Need work in Texas

Post by Boehner »

I need help finding a job that hopefully would pay $12 per hour or better. I have reliable car and able to work from home, please if you can help me I would be greatly appreciate it!
I live in Houston, Texas and at this moment all my bills are pilling up. I have a job but doesn't pay enough to my need of my family. I will provide my Resume and information.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are countless job training programs and agencies in Texas. I doubt you can get a work at home job from these government resources, but try a local job center in Houston Texas. There are also programs such as WIA and many others. Find more on Texas employment and training programs.
LtDan

Post by LtDan »

Hello. I live in Huntsville, Texas. I am a married mother of 2 small children. I am 24 and my husband is 26. My husband works but he only brings home somewhere between 100 to 300 a week and we are always broke!! I stay at home all day with the kids and I quit school when I was 15 to raise my first born and my step son. I have no transportation, no ID at the moment, no high school diploma or GED and no money to get any of this.

I need a simple job that will give me at least 300 to 400 dollars a month that requires no experience although I am good with computers and internet. I'm not good with talking to people or planning or scheduling but I am a little interested in the surveys that can be done but I have went to several survey websites and would spend all day trying to do surveys and most of the time I didn't qualify for any of them or they were for pennies. If you would please email me back and let me know of some places I can go that actually pay please it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Kingger

Post by Kingger »

I was laid off from work two weeks ago. Since then I have been steadily looking for work every day utilizing staffing agencies, job boards and careers fairs. I have yet to find anything. I was already living on a check to check basis. Being said that, with the first of the month around the corner it seems as I am not going to be able to make this months rent. I have never tried using an outside source to help. Needing information on how this all works? I live in Ft. Bend County Texas.