Owe debts to apartment complex

If you need help with paying debt, including credit cards, car loans and medical debt.
Also look here for the main NHPB site and programs that help reduce debt.
Phil
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Owe debts to apartment complex

Post by Phil »

Hello. I recently got married and my wife and I lost our temporary positions with Union Federal Credit Union. We now find ourselves jobless and it has been tough financially. I moved out of the Tucson Arizona back in April when the two people I was living with were stealing from me and committing fraud under my name. I tried to write the apartment complex a letter and filed a police report and there was proven fraud under my name. I have been out of work actively searching however I got a letter from a collection company yesterday asking me if I can pay $1240 for back rent the apartment complex would take my name of any debts owed to them and go after the other two for the rest of the balance. I trust God that he will pull me through this but I am just really stressed about it I know the word teaches to not worry about anything and give it up to God. I just don't know what to do. I appreciate your time.