Need help quickly

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Natashaharmon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help quickly

Post by Natashaharmon »

My husband just started his job and I start my new job this saturday. He works thirty minutes away and I'm the only one that drives so its two hours a day to get him back and forth to work. He gets his first check this friday and we dont have the gas to make it another day. Is there anyone who can help with gas quickly? It would be greatly appreciated! I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help quickly

Post by Admin »

Gas can be difficult to get, but some places may offer it for a job/work reasons. You are just going to need to call around. A listing of agencies and non-profits is here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
Try places like the Lancaster Outreach Center, which I believe may have gasoline vouchers. Phone 972-227-0138
Maybe also try calling the North Dallas Shared Ministries, and their number is (972) 620-8696.
I think call, and just search the site and link above, and view other links like the charities which is on the left navigation bar. Great to hear that people are starting to find work.
Natashaharmon wrote:My husband just started his job and I start my new job this saturday. He works thirty minutes away and I'm the only one that drives so its two hours a day to get him back and forth to work. He gets his first check this friday and we dont have the gas to make it another day. Is there anyone who can help with gas quickly? It would be greatly appreciated! I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
CarlK

Post by CarlK »

I clicked and clicked and clicked. I now have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 tabs open on your site and still not ONE listing of non-state, non-taxpayer funded agencies that can help me pay my rent. Catholic Charities is a joke. I already called them and they claim that I don't make enough money to be helped. (???????) Please help me get to the point on the website where it actually lists any real information that can help anyone. Thank you for reading this email.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

I need help paying two traffic tickets so I can reinstate my license and find a job. I cannot take a bus to work, as I have a special needs child at home. If there is an emergency I have to get home immediately. I am currently on CalWORKs and have timed out so I have been removed from the grant. I am also going to college for my BS in Human Services.