You looking for content contributor still?

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Kaufmann
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

You looking for content contributor still?

Post by Kaufmann »

Good Afternoon. My name is Margaret Harvey. On your site, you indicated that you are looking for content contributors. I am currently senior attending University for my bachelor’s Degree in Psychology. I am a decent writer and would be interested in trying my hand at being a content contributor for your site. Attached is one of the papers I have written for my composition class. This is a comparative analysis paper, in which the professor requested to keep as an example to future classes for that assignment. If this is not what you are looking for as a sample of my work, I would be glad to provide you with other examples. Just let me know exactly what you are looking for. I am also curious how this position would work. Would we submit the content to you, or to the individual sites that are affiliated with your company? 
PitPit
anti spam: Blue

Re: You looking for content contributor still?

Post by PitPit »

To whom is reading this, I hope you are well, and I appreciate you taking the time to help others. I would like to as well; are you still looking for a writer for contributions.
It has always been a set goal for me to offer assistance when needed. It is life-changing to be both a lender and a borrower. I firmly believe God blesses us and pours out unto us so we may have an overflow, which in return we stay full by having a giving spirit and a big heart.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: You looking for content contributor still?

Post by Admin »

Always feel free to email us. We will respond to writing requests there...not in a public forum.
But we have other options listed as well about writing content, making money from it and more. Get details here about writing for money.